On discharge procedures
- Your primary attending physician will approve your discharge from the hospital.
- The nurses or hospital staff will explain the discharge procedures to you.
- Please make preparations so that you are able to leave the hospital by around 10:00.
- Please receive your discharge bill at the (5) "Admittance/Discharge Counter."
- Please make your payment at the (3) "Payment Counter."
If for some reason you will be making your payment at a later date, please inform the (5) "Admittance/Discharge Counter." Please note that it may not be possible to issue your bill on the day of discharge due to the processing of paperwork. In such a case, you will be asked to submit a Promise to Pay Declaration, so please have your personal seal with you.
On a discharge after 17:00 or on a holiday
- Please fill out the Promise to Pay Declaration and submit it at the "After Hours Consultations (Advanced Emergency and Critical Care Center 1F)."
- We will notify you at a later date of your hospitalization expenses at the contact details you give on the Declaration.
On consultations on recovery/recuperation etc. after leaving the hospital
Please speak with the "General Patient Support Center (Outpatients Building 1F)"; they will be happy to help.